Recipe by Mary in LA.
Found this recipe at HIDDENVALLEY.com
Top Review by Gingerbear
This dip is great. We loved it. I will be making this in the summer time to take to the lake with us. The only thing that I am going to change is the amount of ranch seasoning in it. The next time that I make it I will use a half of an envelope of the dip mix instead of the whole thing. It was a little salty. I think that was because of the bacon that is also in the dip mix. It is really a very good recipe though and I will make this again.
- 1 container sour cream (16 ounce)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crisp cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dip (1 ounce)
- potatoes or corn chips, for dipping