Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom made this when i was a kid and I always loved it. Now I make it just for myself since hubby doesn't like cabbage. The best part it is so easy to make. *Note the bacon will not be crisp when all done.
- Cut up bacon into 2 inch peices and fry in skillet until crisp.
- Drain off fat.
- Cut up cabbage into 2 inch pieces while bacon is cooking.
- When bacon is done to your preference of crisp, add cabbage and water. You may not need water if you have juicy cabbage.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until cabage is done to your liking. (I like it very cooked).
- i serve with muffins or biscuits.