Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Tyler's Ultimate," episode "Ultimate Cordon Bleu."
Make and share this Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Hash - Tyler Florence recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cut in 1/4-inch strips
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 pints Brussels sprouts, trimmed of outer leaves and halved
- 1 lb fingerling potato, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄2 lb red pearl onion, peeled
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Pour oil into a skillet over medium-high heat. When shimmering, add bacon and thyme. Stir occasionally until bacon is crispy; remove to a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Add Brussels sprouts, potatoes and pearl onions to bacon drippings. Season with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally until golden-brown.
- Add chicken stock and cook 3-5 minutes until vegetables are tender and liquid is nearly evaporated. Add balsamic vinegar, parsley and reserved bacon bits. Stir well and serve.