1/3 Photos of Bacon and Brown Sugar Infused Tilapia
My husband says this dish reminds of him of bacon wrapped scallops. It has that savory, yet slightly sweet taste. Quick and easy to make. I initially planned to wrap the filets with the bacon, but the bacon cooked up to fast and so I just finished it in the pan with the filets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a medium-large sized pan to medium heat.
- 2Cook the slices of the bacon in the microwave to HALF done - about 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add your butter to the pan, melt, then add the bacon.
- 4Moisten your tilapia filets slightly and sprinkly or rub a some of the brown sugar on them. Add the filets to the pan, laying them on top of the bacon.
- 5Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar on the other side of the tilapia, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cook about 3-4 minutes.
- 7Flip, bacon and all to cook the other side (tilapia on bottom, bacon on top) until fish flakes and is cook through.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Brown Sugar Infused Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.0
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 261.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g