Recipe by gailanng
Just the right balance of creaminess and blue cheese. Cook time includes boiling the potatoes. Can be eaten hot, cold or room temperature.
Top Review by Maito
Great potato salad, even with nonfat sour cream and low fat mayo. All these flavors work really well together. I used more fresh parsley in it. I might even sneak in a little more sour cream next time.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cooked in skins and cut into chunks (can peel after cooking if desired)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley, minced
- salt and pepper