Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just the right balance of creaminess and blue cheese. Cook time includes boiling the potatoes. Can be eaten hot, cold or room temperature.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cooked in skins and cut into chunks (can peel after cooking if desired)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley, minced
- salt and pepper
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and dry mustard.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and toss gently to coat.
Great potato salad, even with nonfat sour cream and low fat mayo. All these flavors work really well together. I used more fresh parsley in it. I might even sneak in a little more sour cream next time.
What an interesting and easy to make potato salad. Made as directed for my DH since he's such a fan of potatoes and blue cheese. Thanks, gailanng! Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap 45.
Wow, what a wonderful, creamy potato salad!! Loved the bleu cheese and bacon and it was the perfect blend of flavors!! I love making potato salads that are different from the traditional, and this fits the bill perfectly!! Thanks for the recipe gailanng!! I will be making this again.