Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are super easy and very tasty. I got this from World Wide Recipes on the net. Adjusted for my tastes.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef, preferably chuck
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Mix the meat with the worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and form into 8 patties.
- Combine the bacon and blue cheese and divide between half the patties.
- Place the remaining patties on top and press the edges to seal.
- Grill over hot coals, pan fry, or broil until cooked through, turning once halfway through cooking.
Great burgers! I loved the blue cheese and bacon combo. For Hubby, a non-blue cheese lover, I subbed Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese for the blue. He devoured it quickly. We topped our burgers with Boca Pat's Tasty Topping for Burgers (recipe #88103) and slices of fresh tomato. They were a simple, but delicious meal for a busy night.