1/1 Photo of Bacon and Bleu Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
This is my version of stuffed mushrooms. I went looking for a recipe and couldn't find anything that fit the occasion. You can always leave the Blue Cheese out, just add a bit more cream cheese. Ive never measured before, so if something is off, please let me know!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms and remove the stems from the caps, set stems aside and place mushroom caps top side down.
- 2Chop Bacon into 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch squares and place in saute pan. Cook until crispy. Remove bacon and set aside.
- 3Chop the stems finely,and add to the bacon fat along with the onion and garlic. Saute until the mushrooms release their liquid and the bottom of the pan is dry.
- 4Add breadcrumbs and stir to combine. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 5In a seperate bowl cream cheeses and green onions.
- 6Add the mushroom mixture and mix well.
- 7To stuff mushrooms I place the mix into a large plastic zip top bag, and cut off the corner. Sqeeze enough mix into the caps to fill the hole and make a rounded top.
- 8Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Bleu Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 442.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g