1/3 Photos of Bacon and Beef Gravy
I made a german dish years ago. The only thing I really thought was outstanding was the gravy. I had to change a few ingredients to make it work. I think most of the flavor was coming from the meat mixture and the long cooking time. This is the end result. Please try it, you won't be disappointed. It has a nice strong, smooth flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare gravy by cooking bacon in a sauce pan until partially done.
- 2Add onions and saute for 5 miuntes.
- 3Pour in the Beef Consumne'.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Mix water and corn starch together.
- 6Add corn starch mixture to sauce pan.
- 7Cook till mixture has thicken.
- 8Lower heat.
- 9Add mustard, salt and pepper to taste; stir in catsup.
- 10Serve over mashed potatoes, or noodles.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Beef Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 613.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g