Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and satisfying.
Make and share this Bacon and Bean Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Place toast on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread each slice with 3 tablespoons pork and beans.
- Top each slice with 2 strips of bacon.
- Place a few onion rings and a slice of cheese on each piece of toast.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly brown.
My kind of recipe - easy and tasty! The bread I had was a bit larger than standard sandwich bread so I had to use a little more beans and an extra slice of cheese. Instead of raw onion I used Pickled Red Onions. To toast the bread I just stuck it in the oven for a few minutes while the oven was heating, then removed to add the toppings. Thanks for sharing!