Recipe by kiwidutch
These are SUPER GOOD! I just love bacon with anything..especially with avocado. OK a glass of Chardonnay and some yummy kettle chips.Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: United States of America.
- 6 slices bacon
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 firm-ripe california avocado (8 to 10 oz)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup radish sprouts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, then transfer with tongs to paper towels to drain.
- Stir together mayonnaise, chives, dill, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Halve, pit, and peel avocado, then slice lengthwise. Gently toss slices with lemon juice.
- Make sandwiches with toast, herb mayonnaise, avocado, bacon, and sprouts, seasoning with salt and pepper.