Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
An simple and easy appetizer that is a crowd pleaser! I got this recipe from my dear friend Lita, who is known for feeding all those who come to her house. Have to post it here so I don't lose it! Amounts are easily adjusted based on how many you want to make.
- 1 (1 lb) package low-sodium bacon
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (8 ounce) bag pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Drain artichoke hearts.
- Wrap half a piece of raw bacon around each artichoke heart. Skewer with toothpick to hold together. Place on baking sheet, I recommend using parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 min, until bacon is cooked through.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake another 5 minutes until cheese is melted and just starting to brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!