- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 -5 tablespoons bacon bits
- 4 -5 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beans in large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook for 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved.
- Drain beans; add to the skillet.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with bacon and almonds; toss to coat.
- Serve with slotted spoon.