1/1 Photo of Bacon-Almond Green Beans
These are simple to make for a wonderful side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beans in large saucepan and cover with water.
- 2Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 3Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Stir in the brown sugar, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Cook for 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved.
- 6Drain beans; add to the skillet.
- 7Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Sprinkle with bacon and almonds; toss to coat.
- 9Serve with slotted spoon.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Almond Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 284.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g