- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee
- 1 tablespoon dark muscovado sugar
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 250 g low fat fromage frais
- 10 g 72% dark chocolate, grated
- 2 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the coffee and sugar with one tablespoon boiling water to dissolve.
- Allow to cool then stir in the mashed banana and then fold in the fromage frais, keeping a slight ripple effect.
- Transfer to four small glasses and chill.
- Garnish with chocolate and almonds before serving.