Recipe by DinnerIsOnUs
Being an avid wing eater I have come across numerous recipes for this culinary delight, all of which seemed relatively the same. This is why I thought to take the wings to the backyard and this is what I came up with.
- 4 dozen chicken wings
- 2 cups cayenne pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter (Melted)
- 1⁄8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic (Minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Par Boil Wings (15-20 Minutes).
- In Medium Sauce Pan Mix All Ingrediants on Low Heat.
- Rinse and Pat Dry Chicken Wings.
- Coat Grill Racks with Olive Oil.
- Set Grill to Low Flame/Heat.
- Spread Wings on Grill.
- Lather with Hot Sauce Mixture.
- Repeat turning and basting with mixture several times allowing wings to develop a slight charred texture.
- Total grill time roughly 20-25 minutes.