1/1 Photo of Backyard Wings.
Being an avid wing eater I have come across numerous recipes for this culinary delight, all of which seemed relatively the same. This is why I thought to take the wings to the backyard and this is what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Par Boil Wings (15-20 Minutes).
- 2In Medium Sauce Pan Mix All Ingrediants on Low Heat.
- 3Rinse and Pat Dry Chicken Wings.
- 4Coat Grill Racks with Olive Oil.
- 5Set Grill to Low Flame/Heat.
- 6Spread Wings on Grill.
- 7Lather with Hot Sauce Mixture.
- 8Repeat turning and basting with mixture several times allowing wings to develop a slight charred texture.
- 9Total grill time roughly 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Backyard Wings.
Serving Size: 1 (2933 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1912.1
- Calories from Fat 1274
- Total Fat 141.5 g
- Saturated Fat 45.0 g
- Cholesterol 644.3 mg
- Sodium 5599.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 145.1 g