Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Big, juicy sausage and beef burgers with Parmesan cheese are the greatest! Serve with your favorite toppings.
- 1 (1 lb) packagebob evan's original recipe sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced onion
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Form into 8 patties. Over medium heat on grill, cook burgers on each side until done (no longer pink), about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with buns and favorite toppings.