Recipe by Lucky.Wife
As long as the snow isn't flying I will continue to grill. Last weekend I was outside in a huge winter jacket with gloves on but we still had these burgers for dinner!
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salad dressing, garlic powder and onion powder. Reserve a 1/4 cup.
- Mix meat, 1/4 of the mixture, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Shape into 4 patties. Place on greased grill over hot coals 5-7 inches from heat.
- Grill 3-4 minutes on each side or till desired doneness.