Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Two ways of cooking these: on a griddle, or on a pot lid. Cooking time is listed as "0" because it varies so much.
- Mix biscuit mix and powdered milk.
- Label the bag "biscuit mix, add 1/2 cup water".
- At camp, use the bag like a bowl.
- Stir the water in gently.
- Pat the dough into biscuit shapes.
- "Bake" on a griddle, turning when bottom is light golden.
- If you are cooking something else, you can turn the lid to the pot upside down, grease it, put the dough on, and cover with foil.
- "Bake" until done.