Two ways of cooking these: on a griddle, or on a pot lid. Cooking time is listed as "0" because it varies so much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix biscuit mix and powdered milk.
- 2Label the bag "biscuit mix, add 1/2 cup water".
- 3At camp, use the bag like a bowl.
- 4Stir the water in gently.
- 5Pat the dough into biscuit shapes.
- 6"Bake" on a griddle, turning when bottom is light golden.
- 7If you are cooking something else, you can turn the lid to the pot upside down, grease it, put the dough on, and cover with foil.
- 8"Bake" until done.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Backpacking Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 265.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g