Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This comes from Simple Foods for the Pack. To save weight, use the foil pouches of shrimp if you can find them
- 1⁄4 cup powdered tomato
- 5 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can shrimp
- At home: combine all the ingredients except the shrimp and soy sauce in a plastic bag.
- Carry the soy sauce in a screw top plastic bottle.
- In camp: Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add the spices and soy sauce.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add the shrimp, heat through and serve.