- 1 tablespoon dried sweet pepper
- 1 slice dried pineapple, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon dried celery flakes
- 1 slice fresh ginger, 1/4 inch thick, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 -3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- At home: package the fruit, vegetables, garlic and ginger in a zip-locking plastic bag.
- In a plastic bottle, combine the honey, vinegar, soy sauce and cornstarch.
- In camp: empty both packages into a cookpot. Slowly add ¾ cup water.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.