Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make these muffins in an attempt to get my kids to eat something healthy - without them knowing it! They do not like regular sized muffins, so I make them in mini muffins tins, and they just gobble them up! They are a great after school snack.
- Puree bananas in blender (1 ¾ cups).
- In small bowl, mix bran and milk to soften slightly.
- Add cereal mix to blender along with eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Blend and stir until well mixed.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour in banana mixture.
- Add blueberries.
- Stir until just blended.
- Pour into 48 greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Can also make 12 regular sized muffins– bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and watch them go!