landlocked #2's Note:
I make these muffins in an attempt to get my kids to eat something healthy - without them knowing it! They do not like regular sized muffins, so I make them in mini muffins tins, and they just gobble them up! They are a great after school snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree bananas in blender (1 ¾ cups).
- 2In small bowl, mix bran and milk to soften slightly.
- 3Add cereal mix to blender along with eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla.
- 4Blend and stir until well mixed.
- 5In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 6Pour in banana mixture.
- 7Add blueberries.
- 8Stir until just blended.
- 9Pour into 48 greased mini muffin tins.
- 10Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 11Can also make 12 regular sized muffins– bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 12Remove from pan, and watch them go!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Backpack Blueberry/Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 61.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g