Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
my sister learned it from her in laws, then she passed it down to me.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (32 ounce) box Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces of barilla elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof kraft shredded cheese (any kind)
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes after it boils.
- Pour milk into pot over medium heat.
- cut Velveeta cheese into cubes.
- Pour small about of cheese into pot, stir until it melts and reap at until all the cheese and milk is combined and cheese is melted.
- Pour condensed milk and cheddar soup into to the sauce. Until it's marinated.
- drain the pasta , then pour it into a 9 by 13 pan.
- crack eggs into pasta and mix together with your hands.
- Pour cheese sauce into pasta, mix it together.
- sprinkle shredded cheese al over the top.