Recipe by jonesies
Serve up a lunch of vertebra at your next halloween gathering! Taken from howstuffworks.com.
- 4 flour tortillas (the bigger the better)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package soft cheese spread with herbs
- 1 (6 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 8 ounces salami or 8 ounces ham, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced into thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- For each tortilla, spread 2 to 3 tablespoons cheese all the way to edge.
- Layer evenly with 1/4 of spinach, meat and cheese.
- Place red bell pepper strips down center. Tightly roll up; slice off and discard rounded ends.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling ingredients.
- Cut tortilla rolls into 1-1/2-inch slices; secure with toothpicks.
- To serve, stack slices in twos or threes on serving plate to resemble a spine.