Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The sausageherd made this for us when he was an overnight guest at our house.
Make and share this Back Yard Barbecued Breakfast recipe from Food.com.
- Fire up the grill.
- Take an aluminum foil cooking bag sprayed with Pam or other non-stick cooking spray, sprinkle with seasoning salt and put some pats of butter in the foil bag.
- Open a bag of hash browns, beat the eggs, chop the onions, and pour all ingredients into the bag of hash browns, and mix by squeezing.
- Then pour this mixture into the foil cooking bag and spread it out.
- Add some seasoning salt and pepper to taste and a bit more butter on top of the hash brown mixture.
- Place the aluminum cooking bag on the grill over medium coals and turn the bag every five minutes.
- The bag will start to puff and you can open it to check for doneness.
Good breakfast on Sunday before church. Came together easily, but was a bit dry. Leftovers were good too. I used our own home-made venison sausage (yummy!). Made for *My Three Chefs Autumn 09 Rise N Shine Breakfast*