Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Middle of the week favorite
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen mixed vegetables (thawed and drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- Preheat ovean to 400*.
- Heat soup, milk and instant minced onion to boiling in 3 quart sauce pan, stirring constantly.
- Stir in vegetables and chicken.
- Pour into ungreased rectangle 11 x 7 x 1/2" baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly and sprinkle over top.