Recipe by Juju Bee
You know which chocolate chip bag I am talking about! I didn't see any recipes posted yet that matched this recipe from the "house of toll" so I thought I'd go ahead and post it. Here you go!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups those semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 11.5oz bag)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.