Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You know which chocolate chip bag I am talking about! I didn't see any recipes posted yet that matched this recipe from the "house of toll" so I thought I'd go ahead and post it. Here you go!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Classic recipe. I was in a hurry, so I made them in a 9 x 13 pan and cut into squares. Took about 30 minutes to bake.
Excellent. Added 1/2 bag of toffee crumbles to mix instead of nuts. Cooked on parchment paper so no clean up.
Excellent. I used this recipe to make one big gigantic birthday cookie for my daughter's birthday and everyone loved it (and asked for the recipe).