1/4 Photos of Back of " That " Bag Choc. Chip Cookies - Toll House
Juju Bee's Note:
You know which chocolate chip bag I am talking about! I didn't see any recipes posted yet that matched this recipe from the "house of toll" so I thought I'd go ahead and post it. Here you go!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- 7Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 9Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Back of " That " Bag Choc. Chip Cookies - Toll House
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 150.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g