Directions See How It's Made
- First, cut the keilbasa into 1/2 inch thick medalions.
- Heat a medium sized skillet to medium to medium high heat and melt enough butter to just cover the bottom.
- Add the keilbasa and garlic.
- Once the keilbasa starts to brown on one side, add enough beer to just cover the bottom.
- Turn the keilbasa and cook on the other side.
- Now it becomes a matter of personal taste and trial and error.
- I keep adding beer and garlic to taste, the thing you are really looking for is for the beer/butter/garic to caramalize.
- When done, transfer to a plate and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Drink the rest of the beer with your meal.