Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
In order to make this recipe, courtesy of my DH's brother who know longer is able to see. You can use your favorite pimento cheese recipe but of course we think it has to be Nana's Pimento Cheese . This is great for tailgate parties or Superbowl games. Don't forget the Fritos Scoops! Also great as a Tortilla filler, in a rice bowl, with raw veggies, etc. Prep time does not include Nana's Pimento Cheese prep.
- 2 1⁄2 cups pimento cheese (we ALWAYS use Nana's Pimento Cheese)
- 1 lb ground round or 1 lb ground sirloin, browned
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (your favorite)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- Brown the ground round or ground sirloin. Drain any fat.
- Mix browned beef, salsa, pimento cheese recipe and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together refried beans and milk in a microwavable dish and heat for 2 minutes. Stir well.
- In a lightly greased 11x7 baking dish (he thinks that's the right size dish), layer beef mix and refried beans. Top with shredded MJ Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Get outta the way or you'll be trampled by the chip bearing dip fiends!