Caryn Dalton's Note:
In order to make this recipe, courtesy of my DH's brother who know longer is able to see. You can use your favorite pimento cheese recipe but of course we think it has to be Nana's Pimento Cheese . This is great for tailgate parties or Superbowl games. Don't forget the Fritos Scoops! Also great as a Tortilla filler, in a rice bowl, with raw veggies, etc. Prep time does not include Nana's Pimento Cheese prep.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground round or ground sirloin. Drain any fat.
- 2Mix browned beef, salsa, pimento cheese recipe and set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 4Stir together refried beans and milk in a microwavable dish and heat for 2 minutes. Stir well.
- 5In a lightly greased 11x7 baking dish (he thinks that's the right size dish), layer beef mix and refried beans. Top with shredded MJ Cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 7Get outta the way or you'll be trampled by the chip bearing dip fiends!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bachelor's Dip
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 263.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: