Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not a great fan of the true mojitos but when you add some Bacardi Peach Rum I can drink them all night.
- 14.79 ml simple syrup
- 6 large mint leaves
- 85.04 g Bacardi peach red rum
- 0.25 ml lime juice
- 0.25 ml sour mix
- Muddle mint leaves with simple syrup in cocktail shaker.
- Add peach rum, lime juice and sour mix.
- Add ice cubes and shake until blended.
- Serve in martini glass and garnish with slice of fresh peach.
I am giving this three stars mostly because I just was not a huge fan of the peach rum. If you like that taste, I'm sure you will love this drink. It is very pretty and summery!