1/4 Photos of Bacardi Double-Chocolate Rum Cake
1 hr 30 mins
Easy yet decadently rich chocolate rum cake with raspberry filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, 1/2 cup of the rum, water and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat at low speed until moistened.
- 4Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in 1 cup of chocolate pieces.
- 6Pour batter into a greased 12-cup Bundt pan.
- 7Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 8Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- 10Heat raspberry preserves and remaining 1/2 cup of rum.
- 11Strain through a sieve to remove seeds.
- 12Place cake on a serving platter.
- 13Prick surface of cake with a fork.
- 14Brush raspberry glaze evenly over cake, allowing cake to absorb glaze.
- 15Repeat until all the glaze has been absorbed.
- 16Combine remaining 1 cup of chocolate pieces and shortening.
- 17Microwave on high for 1 minute or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- 18Spoon chocolate icing over cake. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 19Combine vanilla baking bar and 1 tsp water.
- 20Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted.
- 21Drizzle on top of icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacardi Double-Chocolate Rum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.0
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 381.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla flavored squares