Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from a restaurant called the Grubstake in San Francisco, California which serves a limited list of Portuguese dishes along with traditional diner cuisine.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium red potatoes, cooked and diced
- 10 ounces cod, boiled and chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 10 olives
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil. When heated add the garlic and onion and saute until golden brown.
- Add the potatoes, codfish and chopped egg and cook until heated through. Remove the pan from the heat and add the parsley and olives.