8 hrs 35 mins
This always turns out great. Quick and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak codfish for 8 hours in enough cold water to cover it.
- 2Drain and shred the fish.
- 3Saute the onion in the oil until it is softened.
- 4Add codfish and saute a few more minutes.
- 5Add the remaining ingredients.
- 6Simmer slowly until codfish is tender, about 1/2 hour or more.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacalao Espanol (spanish Cod)
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.2
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.6 mg
- Sodium 8038.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 73.0 g