Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is very versitile because you can choose some of the ingredients to your liking or just use what you have on hand. You can also add your favorite seasoning, such as rosemary.
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed oil or 1⁄2 cup sunflower oil or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar or 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar or 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar or 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together and refrigerate until needed.
- Re-shake in container or stir before serving.
Very simple; just what I was looking for. This can be used onn any greens as it is very light tasting. Thanks for sharing. I made this for ZWT5. Rita
Wonderfully Delicious! I used EV olive oil, sherry vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, honey, garlic, sea salt, blk pepper, wht pepper and then to make it really French...I added Herbs de Provence mix of dried lavender flowers, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme and dried savory. Restaurants should make this dressing- it is that good! Prepared for ZWT5 Team Jammin Java Jivers.
I used olive oil, white wine vinegar, and honey out of the options given. I thought it was a mild tasting vinigrette and complimented the meal it was served with. Thank you for sharing the recipe!