Recipe by Jessica Costello
I mixed this snack up when my son was teething, when it was cup up into bite size pieces, he would gobble it up and I didn't feel bad because it was fruit.
Top Review by jswinks
I wish I would have tried these when my boys were little! Now that they are 2 and 4, they didn't really like them (not sweet enough I think). But I would definitely recommend them for infants/toddlers.
- 4 (1/4 ounce) envelopesknox unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold mashed banana
- 2 cups fruit juice
- 1 cup applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In med bowl mix cold mashed bananas and gelatin.
- In med sauce pan heat juice and apple sauce to boiling.
- Add mixture to banana and gelatin mixture.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 4-5 minute.
- Pour into 9x13-inch pan, cover and refrigerate until firm (about 3 hours).
- When firm, cut into bite-sized pieces and serve.