3 hrs 10 mins
Jessica Costello's Note:
I mixed this snack up when my son was teething, when it was cup up into bite size pieces, he would gobble it up and I didn't feel bad because it was fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In med bowl mix cold mashed bananas and gelatin.
- 2In med sauce pan heat juice and apple sauce to boiling.
- 3Add mixture to banana and gelatin mixture.
- 4Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 4-5 minute.
- 5Pour into 9x13-inch pan, cover and refrigerate until firm (about 3 hours).
- 6When firm, cut into bite-sized pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby's Easy Fruit Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 128.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: