Prep 24 hrs
Cook 5 mins
This is a wonderful cocktail. I've had this before at the Hookah Lounge in Las Vegas. This was featured on $40 A Day featuring Rachel Ray. Enjoy!
- 2 ounces fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 ounces rum
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 ounce coconut milk
- 4 ounces mango juice
- 1 ounce grated coconut
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
- 1 slice orange, for garnish
- Soak the ginger in the rum for 24 hours.
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker. Add the ginger-rum mixture, coconut milk, and mango juice to the shaker.
- Shake well and strain into a large cocktail glass.
- Serve with a topping of the grated coconut, a cherry, and an orange slice on the lip of the glass. Serve immediately.