- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground chuck
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- In skillet, brown meat until done, drain.
- Stir in milk, soups, onion, green chiles and enchilada sauce.
- In the baking dish, spread a little of the sauce on the bottom.
- Layer 1/2 of the tortillas, meat mix then cheese, repeat.
- Finish with cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly!