I make this when I want enchiladas and don't have time to roll them the traditional way. I friend gave me this recipe a long time ago and I make it often. Hope you like it!! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 2In skillet, brown meat until done, drain.
- 3Stir in milk, soups, onion, green chiles and enchilada sauce.
- 4In the baking dish, spread a little of the sauce on the bottom.
- 5Layer 1/2 of the tortillas, meat mix then cheese, repeat.
- 6Finish with cheese on top.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Babygirl's Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 869.4
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 1324.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 45.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground chuck