Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I make this when I want enchiladas and don't have time to roll them the traditional way. I friend gave me this recipe a long time ago and I make it often. Hope you like it!! :)
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- In skillet, brown meat until done, drain.
- Stir in milk, soups, onion, green chiles and enchilada sauce.
- In the baking dish, spread a little of the sauce on the bottom.
- Layer 1/2 of the tortillas, meat mix then cheese, repeat.
- Finish with cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly!