Recipe by Babychops
Looking for something healthy and cool to go with tonight's dinner I threw this together (and have sampled it a bit to see if it works) and it's delicious! If you have other favorite ingredients give it a shot! You never know until you try...
- 5 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 large purple onion, diced
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 1 large lemon, Meyer, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper (to taste as well)
- 3 avocados, diced (Fuerte is best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss all ingredients except avocado in large bowl, add avocado last and gently toss, enjoy. I'm making this tonight with Japanese Mum's Chicken -- Should pair nicely. I hope you like my spur of the moment concoction! If you're not an avocado fan just omit that, the salad's interesting enough without. Nice medly of flavors. It's a bit high in onion content but that's what my honey likes & he said it's delicious -- .