Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great recipe that I got from the cooking for your family board on babycenter
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups milk
- Beat eggs, salt and worcestershire sauce together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add milk and mix thoroughly.
- Mix macaroni and cheese together in casserole dish and pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 350F until set and lightly browned, about 45 minutes.