1/1 Photo of Baby Veggie Quiche
This is a recipe I found on here and have been tweaking it for a few months now to fit my tastes. All my girl friends love them because they are flavorfull and pretty good for you! You can add turkey sausage as well for a meaty version and mix up the veggies for different flavors. Weight Watchers 2 pts. plus each. (I believe it is 3 pts w/ the turkey sausage) (I would like to thank Erindipity for their original post: Crustless Breakfast Quiche Muffins)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen onion and three pepper blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/4 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup low-fat baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, made with 2% milk
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350, spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2Sauté spinach, corn & pepper/onion mix with cooking spray, set aside.
- 3Mix egg, flax seed, water, milk, baking mix, cayenne, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 4Divide egg mixture between 12 greased muffin tins.
- 5Divide vegetable mix between muffin tins (will be just shy of ¼ cp each) and cover with cheese.
- 6Bake 23-25 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- 7Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes. They should come out easy, can separate from pan with a spoon.
- 8Leftovers can be frozen and microwaved to reheat.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Veggie Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 91.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen onion and three pepper blend
low-fat baking mix