Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Group Recipes (chefmeow)
- 10 tiny new potatoes
- 14.79 ml butter, cut into pieces
- 14.79 ml teriyaki sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml italian seasoning, crushed
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 0.59 ml red pepper
- 0.25 ml rosemary
- sour cream
- Wash potatoes then scrub thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut potatoes into quarters then place in microwave safe casserole dish.
- Add butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and red pepper.
- Toss to combine then cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes stirring twice.
- Stir before serving then garnish with rosemary and serve with sour cream.