Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Group Recipes (chefmeow)
- 10 tiny new potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 pinch rosemary
- sour cream
- Wash potatoes then scrub thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut potatoes into quarters then place in microwave safe casserole dish.
- Add butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and red pepper.
- Toss to combine then cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes stirring twice.
- Stir before serving then garnish with rosemary and serve with sour cream.