Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Group Recipes (chefmeow)
Make and share this Baby Teriyaki Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Wash potatoes then scrub thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut potatoes into quarters then place in microwave safe casserole dish.
- Add butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and red pepper.
- Toss to combine then cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes stirring twice.
- Stir before serving then garnish with rosemary and serve with sour cream.