Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Group Recipes (chefmeow)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes then scrub thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- 2Cut potatoes into quarters then place in microwave safe casserole dish.
- 3Add butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and red pepper.
- 4Toss to combine then cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes stirring twice.
- 5Stir before serving then garnish with rosemary and serve with sour cream.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Teriyaki Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 274.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: