Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cold summer salad serves with grill meats.
Make and share this Baby Spinach With Orange Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves, wash and drain
- 1 cup jicama, shredded
- 1 cup red onion, slice thin
- 4 cups oranges, sliced
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a large serving bowl add the spinach leaves, Jamaica, red onion and orange slice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, vinegar, sesame seeds, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper flakes.
- Before serving pour the dressing over the salad and mix.