Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Earthbound Farm Baby Spinach Salad with Peanut Dressing Carrots, peanuts, and chow mein noodles add a nice crunch to this tasty spinach salad, inspired by Thai cuisine.
- 3 tablespoons creamy no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 grated lime, zest of
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Asian chili sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 5 ounces earthbound farm organic Baby Spinach
- 1 earthbound farm organic carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dry roasted salted peanuts or 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1⁄2 small red bell pepper, cut into thin slivers
- Place the dressing ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- In a large bowl toss together the baby spinach and shredded carrots. Add half of the peanut dressing and toss to coat the greens; add more dressing sparingly as needed.
- Divide between chilled salad plates and garnish each serving with a sprinkling of peanuts, chow mein noodles, and slivered pepper.
Oh my gosh, this salad is fantastic! Lots of different textures and flavors with a wonderful peanutty Asian-type dressing. Suggest making the dressing ahead of time so the flavors have a chance to blend. Willl make this again. Thanks for sharing the recipe!