Recipe by That is Dr House to you
Once upon a time I used mining company for everything. Then it became about.com I rarely use it but every once in a while they come up with something nice. This is nice.
- 1 lb Baby Spinach
- 2 large ripe peaches, peeled, segmented
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, peeled, halved, thin sliced
- 1 pint fresh fig, quartered
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the oil and vingear together.
- Immediately before serving toss the spinach with it, some of the peaches, onions and season with the salt and pepper.
- Place salad on plates. Put wedges of figs on top and crumble the cheese over.
- Sprinkle on hazlenuts.