This is a Rachael Ray recipe. I find it easier to make the dressing with my blender, rather than whisking it. That way, the orange marmalade is better incorporated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange the spinach leaves on a large platter or individual salad plates.
- 2Top with the mandarin sections and chopped red onion.
- 3Whisk together the marmalade and vinegar.
- 4Stream the oil into the dressing while continuing to whisk.
- 5When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the salad and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Spinach Salad With Mandarin Orange and Red Onions
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.5
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g