Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Rachael Ray recipe. I find it easier to make the dressing with my blender, rather than whisking it. That way, the orange marmalade is better incorporated.
- 8 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Arrange the spinach leaves on a large platter or individual salad plates.
- Top with the mandarin sections and chopped red onion.
- Whisk together the marmalade and vinegar.
- Stream the oil into the dressing while continuing to whisk.
- When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the salad and season with salt and pepper.
Yummy yummy! Great summertime salad. Served with a baked chicken and pasta dish. Great for a hot summer evening. Thanks for posting!