1/3 Photos of Baby Spinach Salad With Creamy Dijon Dressing
Found this on Health.com...looking for some new ways to dress up a light lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, sliced, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 medium red onion, thinly sliced and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 ripe diced peeled avocado
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the first 8 ingredients (through Worcestershire sauce).
- 2Refrigerate dressing until ready to serve. (The dressing can be made up to 2 days ahead.).
- 3When you're ready to serve the salad, place the spinach in a large salad bowl. Top with the bell pepper, onion, and avocado pieces.
- 4Drizzle the dressing over the salad, and toss together gently to combine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Spinach Salad With Creamy Dijon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 248.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g