Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Central Market recipe for Baby Spinach Quesadillas
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 roasted green chilies, finely chopped
- Place 1 tortilla in a skillet over medium heat. Layer with 1/4 of the cheese, 1/4 of the spinach and 1/4 of the chiles. Top with 1 tortilla and cook for 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Turn and cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.