Recipe by FrVanilla
Simple and delicious very spinachy omelette with parmesan cheese, onion and nutmeg. I enjoy this as a supper with boiled baby potatoes. I often change the onion powder for green onion.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, torn
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in the baby spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook the egg mixture about 3 minutes, until partially set. Flip with a spatula, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired doneness.