1/1 Photo of Baby Spinach 'n Pineapple Salad
This is a wonderful spinach salad with pineapple chunks, crispy fried bacon, hard cooked eggs and green onions. The dressing which includes pineapple juice, sesame seeds and ground ginger should be made ahead and chilled for several hours so that the flavors mingle. Really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks (drain and set aside juice)
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves
- 6 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
Pineapple Salad Dressing
- 1Place spinach in a salad bowl and top with rest of salad ingredients.
- 2Refrigerate until serving time.
- 3Heat salad oil in a skillet and add the sesame seeds and brown.
- 4Add remaining dressing ingredients and mix well.
- 5Transfer mixture to a covered jar and refrigerate for several hours.
- 6Shake well before using.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Spinach 'n Pineapple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.1
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 343.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar